Passover is almost here! Now is a great time to teach your students and children about this important holiday, even if they are not Jewish. Here is a great video to get you in the spirit!
Here are some great teaching resources:
The Story of Passover
- Tell the Passover Story - Chabad.org What if We Never Left? - Animated video - very cute and funny!
- What is Pesach and When Do We Celebrate It?
- The Story of Moses
- Passover Songs
- Videos for Kids
- Online Puzzle for Kids
- Online Game - Prepare Your Seder Plate
- Recommended Reading - Thematic Book List
- Picture Game Lesson Plan from Crayola: What’s in the picture? Celebrate this Jewish festival of freedom with a game to identify holiday words, objects, names, and customs.
- Great collection of lesson plans for grades K-2
- Great collection of lesson plans for grades 3-5
- Great collection of lesson plans for grades 6-8
- First Day of Passover Lesson Plan for Fifth Grade
- TONS of Teacher Resources from TeacherVision - Including printables, lessons, activities, food & recipes, and more!
- Large Collection of Resources from The Homeschool Mom - Broken down by age, from pre-K through high school!
- Jewish Festival of Freedom - Teach children about the meaning of the holiday with these activities. Appropriate for grades 3-8. Read more on TeacherVision: http://www.teachervision.fen.com/passover/printable/37353.html#ixzz1JPuj28gt
- Coloring Pages - Huge Collection
- Word Searches
- Printables - Word Search, Crossword Puzzle and more!
- Worksheets and Printables from Apples 4 the Teacher
- Matzah Mickey Papercraft
- Free Printable Bingo Game
- The Ten Plagues- Kids Craft
- Bejeweled Wine Glasses
- Learn About the Seder with a Craft
- Variety of Crafts from Kaboose
- Easy craft for kids - make a goblet for Elijah!
- MOSES PARTING THE SEA OLD TESTAMENT BIBLE EXODUS PRINTABLE PAPER CRAFT
- 5 Fun and Easy Crafts for Kids
- Afikoman Bag