Earth Day Lesson Plans, Activities & More!
**This post may contain affiliate links. Therefore, if you purchase something through the link I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. This helps me keep our freebies, content, and resources FREE ALWAYS! I really appreciate your support!
Lesson Plans & Teaching Resources
- Earth Day Network – TONS of lesson plans from EDN’s Educators’ Network
- Scholastic – Lots of great lesson plans, activities, and more!
- Teacher Planet – lesson plans and more
- Hotchalk – HUGE collection of Lesson Plans & Resources
- A to Z Teacher Stuff – Awesome collection of thematic units, including one focusing on Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax.
- Color by Number & Sight Word ($)
- Wilderness.org – Lots of great resources for teachers and parents
- Ideas from the Mother Nature Network
Would you like to learn or practice some Spanish words related to Earth Day? These interactive, self-checking Boom Cards are the perfect way to introduce vocabulary to your class (general or world language!) or your own children!
Earth Day Educational Toys & Games
Finally, be sure to also check out this post about Passover, which is also celebrated in the Spring!
How are you celebrating Earth Day with your students or children? Please share in a comment – I would love to hear!!