Disney Pixar Lesson Plans & Learning Resources
Pixar has made some of my very favorite movies of all time (I honestly can’t choose just 1, but if I had to I’d probably have to say Monster’s Inc…or Up…or Toy Story…ugh, there’s simply no way to choose just 1)! Disney Pixar Lesson Plans and teaching resources make learning fun!
Since most kids love these films, what better theme for learning? The fact that adults love them too doesn’t hurt a bit! 🙂 After searching the web, here are my favorite lesson plans, activities, books, and other resources featuring these fabulous movies. For us adults, check out this great article, 14 Remarkable Life Lessons Pixar Movies Taught You. Moreover, if you have another to submit, please leave a comment below with a link!
**This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link we may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. This helps us keep our freebies, content, and resources FREE ALWAYS! We really appreciate your support!
- From NASA: Explore Robotics With Disney/Pixar’s WALL-E
- FREE Downloadable Pre-K Toy Story Pack from Over the Big Moon
- Racer’s Road Manual - Create a printable Cars booklet
- Finding Nemo Printable Activity Packet
- 2 Pages - 6 Tasks for Up
- BRAVE Printables, Activities, & Recipe Ideas!
- Movie Related Crafts, Activities and More - Brave
- Lots of Brave games and activities, some printable
- Large collection of online games for kids
- Cool Website: The Art of Teaching through Disney Pixar
- 5 Parenting Lessons From Brave
- From Autism Speaks: Technology that Uses Disney and Pixar to Educate Kids with AutismRevealed: The inside joke behind mysterious ‘A113’ code that appears in nearly every Pixar film from Toy Story to Up