Today is another day with some fabulous deals on educational products! Here are some of the best!
Half Off Print and Online Educational Resources from World Book. Two Options Available.
- Reliable, up-to-date information
- Accessible & easy to use
- Thousands of new and revised articles in a 22-volume set
- Click to order now!
Great deals on Melissa & Doug puzzles! Up to 40% off!!
- Melissa & Doug Rainforest Jigsaw 48 pcs Puzzle
- Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden 48-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle – Pirates
- Melissa & Doug Prehistoric Sunset Dinosaurs Jigsaw 24 pcs Puzzle
$15 for $30 of Personalized Gifts for Easter, Mother’s Day or any Occasion!
- Get letter-perfect personalization on toys, books, apparel, quilts, home décor, and gifts
- Choose from dozens of unique items for him, her, baby, teacher, and more
- Quick shipping and superior customer service ensure an easy transaction
- Plus, 5% of your purchase goes to the school of your choice!
- Click to order yours now!
Who doesn’t love Todd Parr? If you enjoy his books, you will love his new line of clothing, Planet Color by Todd Parr. New York Times best-selling author and illustrator Todd Parr is the creative mind behind Planet Color. The brand is mostly about three things: peace, love and color. Todd says, “My books talk about love, kindness and are sometimes silly.” The same goes for his Planet Color designs. When your kid visits Planet Color, it’s filled with smiles, friendship and fun. Check out these awesome items at fabulous prices now at up to 50% off!
Mudpuppy makes unique products aimed at fostering tots’ imaginations. Lots of their designs are based on old and new classics such as Golden Books‘ award-winners and Eric Carle‘s bold animals. Parents can feel safe knowing that all Mudpuppy puzzles are printed with non-toxic, soy-based ink and that the paper and cardboard the brand uses are mostly made of recycled materials. Click for great deals starting at only $5.99!
Years ago, a third-grade teacher named Alexandra Buckley started making fabric picture frames to earn some holiday money. They were so popular that she left her job the next year and founded Alexandra & Company, the first division of Stephen Joseph. Since 1981, Stephen Joseph has been creating fun, unique gifts kids love. They always focus on making their customers happy, and it shows. From lunch boxes, to backpacks, find great deals on things kids need for school at up to 55% off! Click to order now!
Sterling is a publisher dedicated to high-quality books. When you browse their selection you’ll find stories you remember from your own childhood. You’ll also discover new favorite characters that are perfect for your little one’s generation. Whatever you choose, expect something wonderful to share with your little reader. Get classic books now at up to 30% off!