¡Hola! Welcome to the very first Spanish Teacher Blog Link-Up, Diálogos Domingos! I teach elementary Spanish and I am constantly looking for new and creative ideas to implement in my classes. I have found tons and tons of blog link-ups that allow teachers to collaborate and share their blog posts, ideas, and even their products on Teachers Pay Teachers. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find any that are specifically geared towards Spanish teachers. I am sure there must be some, but since there don’t seem to be many, I decided to create my own.
Since I am crazy busy during the week between teaching and my own kids’ crazy schedules, I decided to start these on Sundays. I am hoping that this Spanish Teacher Blog Link-Up will allow all of you amazing Spanish teachers to share and find resources that will enhance your classrooms and engage your students. Even better, they may save you some valuable time!
How to Join the Spanish Teacher Blog Link-Up
It’s easy! Simply fill out your info onto the Linky form at the end of this post.
Spanish Teacher Blog Link-Up Rules
The rules are pretty simple and designed to help each other get as much exposure as possible (particularly important for those sharing original resources):
- Add your link (see above for instructions);
- After you have added your link, I am asking (honor system) for you to do your best to visit and comment (if a blog post) on AT LEAST the post before you and the post after you;
- Link back to this page on any social media outlets that you choose (but at least 1) so others can find your great resources and ideas! The easiest way to do this is to click on the share buttons at the end of this post;
- Help market and share the posts you find and the linky image above. The more we can share it, the more the linky can grow and people will seek it out for great teaching advice and resources; and
- Leave a comment answering the question of the week (you can find this below).
Question of the Week
These will change each week. Please respond to one or more that you have not already answered!
1/20/19: What grade(s)/level(s) do you teach and where?
1/6/19: Happy New Year (and sorry for the delay)! What are you most looking forward to teaching in 2019?
11/18/18: What is your favorite vocabulary review game and what age(s) do you use it with?
11/11/18: It’s hard to believe that this is the last full week before Thanksgiving! Are you incorporating any Spanish lessons about the holiday?
11/4/18: Feliz noviembre! What unit(s) are you working on this month?
10/27/18: Are you implementing Día de los Muertos into your lessons this week? If yes, how? If no, what topic(s) will you be teaching?