Disney Pixar Lesson Plans & Learning Resources
Pixar has made some of my very favorite movies of all time (I honestly can’t choose just 1, but if I had to I’d probably have to say Monster’s Inc…or Up…or Toy Story…ugh, there’s simply no way to choose just 1)!
Since most kids love these films, what better theme for learning? The fact that adults love them too doesn’t hurt a bit! After searching the web, here are my favorite lesson plans, activities, books, and other resources featuring these fabulous movies. For us adults, check out this great article, 14 Remarkable Life Lessons Pixar Movies Taught You. If you have another to submit, please leave a comment below with a link!
- Up Lesson Plans and Worksheets reviewed by teachers
- Historic Route 66 Lesson Plans for Pixar’s Cars
- Pixar Animation Lesson Plan
- From NASA: Explore Robotics With Disney/Pixar’s WALL-E
- Talking and Playing with Movies – Toy Story
- Disney’s ‘Brave’ Video Writing Prompts (View video HERE)
- Monster’s Inc. Lesson Plan
- Toy Story worksheets from ESL Printables
- FREE Downloadable Pre-K Toy Story Pack from Over the Big Moon
- Cars Coloring Pages
- Racer’s Road Manual – Create a printable Cars booklet
- Finding Nemo Activity Page
- Cars 2 Raceway Playset
- Toy Story Fun Book
- Brave Activity Book
- Disney’s Planes: Fire & Rescue Coloring Pages
- UP Adventure Book
- Cars Weekly Homework Calendar
- Brave Printable Playset
- Finding Nemo Printable Activity Packet
- 2 Pages – 6 Tasks for Up
- BRAVE Printables, Activities, & Recipe Ideas!
- Brave – Movie Related Crafts, Activities and More
- Brave – Lots of games and activities, some printable
- Large collection of online games for kids
- Cool Website: The Art of Teaching through Disney Pixar
- 5 Parenting Lessons From Brave
- From Autism Speaks: Technology that Uses Disney and Pixar to Educate Kids with Autism
- Revealed: The inside joke behind mysterious ‘A113′ code that appears in nearly every Pixar film from Toy Story to Up
Enjoy these Disney Pixar resources!