Teacher Appreciation Week is May 5 – May 9!
Honor the amazing people who work so hard for our children each day (or yourself if you are a teacher)!
What teacher doesn’t cherish a homemade gift from a student? Here are some great ideas to share with your children (and to help the little ones with if needed):
- Lots of great ideas from Activity Village, including printable cards, crafts and more.
- Creative Ideas for Teacher Gifts – HUGE list of wonderful ideas for homemade gifts.
- 30 Homemade Gift Ideas for Teacher Appreciation Week – These are amazing ideas, but more for the crafty mom! If you fit into this category and want to create and awesome gift, definitely check these out!
- Lots of great crafts and printables from DLTK Kids
- Homemade Gifts for Teachers from Family Education
- Teacher Appreciation Ideas for Parents
- Teacher Appreciation – 26 Gift Ideas to Thank a Teacher
- 25 Ways to Thank a Preschool Teacher
- 20 Super Pun-tastic Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas
- Printable Teacher Gift: Certificate of Appreciation
- Teacher Appreciation Printable
- Beyond Apples – Useful Teacher Gifts & Ideas
- Sixty-Five Ways to Recognize Teachers During Appreciation Week and All Year Long
- Teacher Appreciation Poems
- National Teacher Appreciation Week: Cards, crafts and recipes for teachers
If you would like to get your favorite teacher something store bought to go along with your homemade gift, I am thinking he or she probably wouldn’t mind. 🙂 Here are some great ideas (please be sure to check shipping times when ordering; if you are concerned that it won’t arrive this week consider upgrading to expedited shipping or choose a downloadable gift certificate).Teacher’s Heart: 5 X 7 Glossy Easel Art – $22.99Teacher’s Heart: 5 X 7 Glossy Easel Art – Glossy Easel Art
However you choose to thank your teacher, keep in mind that there doesn’t need to be a “Teacher Appreciation Week” to honor educators and all they do for our children; thank teachers often and show them how much they are appreciated each and every day!