Unless you have been living under a rock you have likely seen Angry Birds popping up everywhere! My kids love the game and I still can’t figure out how they are so much better at it than I am. I am a firm believer in the fact that children learn better (and more easily) when they are engaged, and favorite characters are a fabulous way of accomplishing this. Here are some ideas on how you can use Angry Birds as a teaching resource (and, of course, for a little fun too)!
- Using Angry Birds to teach math, history and science
- Crafting with Angry Birds
- Five Lessons On Teaching From Angry Birds That Have Nothing Whatsoever To Do With Parabolas (not really a lesson but very interesting)
- ESL / EFL Lesson Plan – Angry Birds
- Angry Birds an Educational Tool? Teachers Use Angry Birds for Physics Lesson
- Angry Birds Geogebra
- Angry Birds DIY Craft Round Up
- Angry Birds in the Physics Classroom
- Great collection from kbkonnected
- Angry Birds Invade the Speech Room
- Kindergarten Printables – Awesome FREE collection!
- Balloon Printables
- Coloring Pages
- Party Printables
- More Coloring Pages
- Angry Birds Coloring Sheets
- Free Printable Postcards
There are some great deals on Angry Birds products available right now! Stock up on things for your classroom or playroom, or purchase gifts that are sure to please!!
|Check out these FABULOUS Angry Birds products!|
Angry Birds Stickers