Do you know a Pinkalicious fan? If so, these resources are for you! The first place you must visit is the official Pinkalicious website. It is full of fun stuff, and even includes a separate teacher/parent page filled with great information and even a Curriculum Guide! After you are done there, check out these additional fabulous resources! If you have any others that you have found or created yourself, please leave a link in a comment if you would like to share! Thanks!
“I know that this sounds like a girly lesson plan, but the boys in preschool class also got into the book Pinkalicious. It is a silly book about a little girl that eats too many pink cupcakes and turns pink. What a good lesson to teach your kids…anything is okay as long as it is done in moderation. And the key to making pink cool for boys is to do hands-on activities and running activities during playtime.”
- Purplicious Lesson Plans
Lots of great activities for classroom or home use from “Read to Me” Youth Reading Program
Snack, Art Activities, Songs/Finger Plays/Rhymes and more all dealing with PINK!
- Vocabulary Lesson (K, 1, 2, 3)
After listening to a fiction read-aloud, students will know the meaning of three Tier Two vocabulary words.
Activities and Printables
- P is for Pinkalicious Coloring Page
- Downloadable activity packet from Harper Collins
- Pink Velvet Cupcake Recipe
- 3 Printable Coloring Pages
- Word Search
- Online “What’s Pink” Game
- Pinkalicious Smoothie Recipes
Why not end your Pinkalicious unit with a party? Here is everything you need to make it FABULOUS!
- Throw a Pinkalicious Party
- Great ideas from HowDoesShe.com
- Cute ideas including “Pinko” game
- Awesome party guide from the official website
- “How to Plan a Pinkalicious Party“
If you need (and I say need, not want ) to add to your Pinkalicious collection, here are some of our favorite products: