I must start out today by recognizing Zulily for OUTSTANDING customer service. Since this seems to be a rarity today, the service I received was even more appreciated. As you know, I include many great deals on educational products featured on Zulily in my deal posts. I am also a frequent shopper of the site myself. A few weeks ago I purchased a darling bathing suit for my 6 year old daughter – a steal at only $14.99 for a suit regularly priced at around $50! Thankfully, I have learned NOT to show her things I am buying until they come (a lesson I suggest you think about as well since it avoids tears and tantrums when something happens with the order). I received a bathing suit yesterday, and, as cute as it was, it was a one piece (I ordered a tankini) in a different print (thankfully still including pink). I immediately emailed Zulily about the error. Much to my surprise, I received a response within a few hours apologizing for the error and explaining that since the item was shipped from a different vendor they could not replace it with the correct one, BUT they would refund me the entire cost, deposit $10 into my Zulily account as a store credit, AND told me to keep the bathing suit! If that isn’t good customer service, I don’t know what is! Since there are so many deals at Zulily and they change on a daily basis with different sales ending at different times, I had considered creating a separate page just to showcase the best deals from Zulily each day and indicate when they would end. I am definitely going to do this now, so be on the lookout! That said, here are today’s deals (with Zulily’s being first, of course)!
Cate & Levi
Who doesn’t love puppets?
When Josh Title and his wife were waiting for their first little one to arrive, he noticed that there was a lack of one-of-a-kind, responsibly made, beautifully designed kids’ products. So he decided to create Cate & Levi, a collection of intricately crafted, environmentally friendly items. Everything from the brand is handmade in Toronto, Canada. No two Cate & Levi products will ever be exactly the same. Each one is made from reclaimed wool with hand-selected colors and textures. The products use materials sourced close to the studio to cut down on their carbon footprint. Using reclaimed wool reduces the brand’s demand on new materials. Plus, 10% of the company’s profits are donated to help children in need. At up to 45% off, now is the time to buy a bunch for your classroom or playroom! Click here to check them out now!!
For more than 200 years, the publisher Wiley has grown and evolved, always taking pride in its ability to meet the changing needs of its readers. The company today is very different from the small New York City printing shop that started it all, but Wiley has always been committed to quality and to serving up what people want to read about. Save up to 35% a great selection of books by clicking here!
- Spiritual, engaging videos with positive messages
- Great for kids’ rooms, playrooms, and the car
- Each DVD/CD teaches valuable life lessons
- Great gift for Easter!
- 5% of your purchase goes to the school of your choice!!
More Fabulous Deals!
- 20% Off All orders over $49 at Personal Creations – through this link only!
- Save 15% on Your Entire Purchase at Personal Creations – through this link only!
- Sony CyberShot W330 14.1MP Digital Camera $107.95 with Free Shipping
- 20% off books at lulu.com – Enter code SPRINGREAD – Save up to $25 – Offer ends 3/31/11
- Save $80! Apple MacBook White 13.3″ $918.95 after rebate with Free Shipping!
- Huge Apple Inventory Sale! Lowest Prices of the Year with Free Shipping – Save up to $110!
- 60% off Discovery Channel’s award-winning Planet Earth DVD Set
- Teachers enjoy a 15% savings at The Container Store to help organize your classroom!
- Save up to 30% off retail on Crayola at Discount School Supply.